எழுத முடியும் என்று
என் கைகள் சொன்னால்
எழுதி வாங்கிக் கொள்ளுங்கள்
என் கடைசி நாளில்….
அது வரை நான்
- “The Ananth Fund” is a corpus fund created by 88 Batch Stanleans. The contributor list is transparent.
- It will be stored as a distinct entity in the Stanley Alumni Trust bank account. Any batch mate can contribute money to this distinct entity directly and avail the income tax benefits.
- The funds can be withdrawn only by the President.
- The president will withdraw funds as advised by the batch and hand over the money to a batch volunteer who will carry out the philantrophic work to coincide with the anniversary.
- The decision on how to spend the money each year will be made by consensus. However in case of divergent views an open voting will be followed. All batch mates irrespective of their amount of contribution to the fund can exercise their franchise.
- The lifetime president is M. Krishnan.
Corpus Contributions pledged
Nandakumar – 10k